Saturday 22 March 2014

5 Stone For Christmas

I know its so early to be even thinking about Christmas let alone be talking about it but I have big plans people he he.. Im setting myself a goal of 5 stone gone forever for Christmas week 39 weeks away so the count down is beginning. I thought to my self I always think about losing weight about 5 or 6 weeks for Christmas and in that time I'm not going to be near where I want to be i want to be 11 Stone and see how I feel then. Im not sure what I weigh now last time I weighted myself about 4 weeks ago I was 18stone 4 so Ive a big road ahead. I will let you know on Monday my exact weight when I go to boots this is how I'm going to weigh myself each week I get my ticket as proof and then everyone knows I'm not cheating, I ll also have them for my own records something to look back on when I'm super slinky (we live in hope) ha. So I hope people will read my blog and ya never know maybe someone might want to join in the challenge which would be great for support. So the plan is to post some pictures of me now and update them monthly, post my food diary and recipes, my favorite syns, body magic, reviews of new foods and exercise videos as and when In do them so hopefully this will be a fun journey...Next blog will be now photos and my food ideas for next week...So here's to Choosing Happiness Forever xx Leann xx

No comments:

Post a Comment