Friday 21 March 2014

Preparing To Start My Challenge

OK so Im about to start slimming world at home on my own this coming Monday 24/03/14. I know its going to be hard doing it at home without group but I have tried group a few times and I feel I do better on my own. I do have two groups in a town near me but my mum and auntie go to that and I really feel its there thing, I don't enjoy the plan when I go with them because I feel under pressure to do well and I'm such a stubborn person that I do something when I want not when people are on my back (arms folded stroppy face). So this journey is about me and what I want to achieve so I'm going solo. So for motivation I have  found some really great things out there they have really helped me get my arse in gear and ready to go for it. You tube has to be one of my favourites here are some girls that are on the same journey as me and are documenting there weighloss for all of us to see.
First up is Sarah Fagan she is 11 weeks into her journey and has a fantastic 2 1/2 stone gone already....WOW.. I know fantastic she does weekly weigh ins and food ideas plans for the week and how she  feels she achieved her weighloss she is fab deffo one to watch ill leave a link for her channel deffo watch and subscribe.
Then we have the lovely Ashley Chisholm she is also doing slimming world with a Massive 7 1/2 stone gone absolutely beautiful girl also does weekly weigh ins and vlogs cant recommend enough her link will also be listed below..
And Finally we have Jimigem Star love this girl also, she is doing slimming world at home and has lost 4 stone on her own she is doing fab she really motivates me gives me loads of food ideas and tips to keep me going her link will also be below. There are more and I'm sure I will come across more and I will list them all as time goes on. I hope you find these girls as helpful as I have and if you have people you think I should check out please post them for me because for me motivation is key to success and if I can share that or help anyone on there journey that would be amazing...Chow for now...Leann xx

No comments:

Post a Comment