Friday 21 March 2014

My Introduction

Hi my name is Leann I'm a mother of 2 beautiful babies princess Kelsey aged 4 and Cheeky Monkey Keenan aged 2. I live in Ireland in a small town I moved here from England nearly 9 years ago and i do love it here out in the sticks ha.. Im engaged to my long term boyfriend of 10 years and hope to get married next year. I started this blog really as a hobby to help keep me on track with my goals because if I put it out there I can hardly fail "Right" who knows this is all new to me so we shall see. This blog is really just about my weight loss journey with slimming world right now but I'm sure as time goes on other things will be added. So if your on a weightloss journey feel free to comment add me and give me advice we all have our goals and if we can all pull together I'm sure our goals will be ours. So Lets begin with Creating Happiness Forever xx

No comments:

Post a Comment